MPRESS is a free, high-performance executable packer for PE32/PE32+/.Net/Mac-DARWIN executable formats!
MPRESS makes programs and libraries smaller, and decrease start time when the application loaded from a slow removable media or from the network. It uses in-place decompression technique, which allows to decompress the executable without memory overhead or other drawbacks; it also protects programs against Reverse engineering by non-professional hackers. Programs compressed with MPRESS run exactly as before, with no runtime performance penalties.
MPRESS is absolutely free of charge software.
MPRESS uses own LZMAT - extremely fast data compression library.
Version 2.00 of the MATCODE Compressor has been released on 21st March 2009, now MPRESS has an optional LZMA compression.
* Advanced compression of .NET executable files (anyCPU,x86,AMD64,IA64 EXE)
* Support for MS Framework 1.0/1.1/2.0/3.0
* Does not require .NET Framework to be installed
* Advanced compression of PE32/PE32+ (AMD64) executable files (EXE, DLL, OCX, etc.)
* Optional LZMA compression
* In-place decompression
* Static TLS support
* Support for mac-darwin-i386, mac-darwin-x86_64 and mac-darwin-ub applications
* Very fast decompression: ~210 MB/sec on an AMD 2500+
* Strip sensitive information (relocation, debug information, exceptions, etc.)
* Compression of program code, data, and resources
* Completely transparent, self-contained operation with UNICODE support
* Command line interface allows to use MPRESS from a Batch or from a make file
* Full Windows 9x/NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista/2008 compatibility.
Screenshots are not available currently.
What's New in MPRESS 2.17
Release notes are not available currently.
No additional system requirements.